Total synthesis of (-)-blepharocalyxin D
Cited 25 times inCited 4 times in
- Total synthesis of (-)-blepharocalyxin D
- Ko, Haye Min; Lee, Dong Gil; Kim, Min Ah; Kim, Hak Joong; Park, Jaejoon; Lah, Myoung Soo; Lee, Eun
- OXONIA-COPE REARRANGEMENT; BLEPHAROCALYXINS C-E; ALPINIA-BLEPHAROCALYX; ANTIPROLIFERATIVE DIARYLHEPTANOIDS; PRINS CYCLIZATIONS; SEEDS; TETRAHYDROPYRANS; DERIVATIVES; ALDEHYDES; ACID
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ORGANIC LETTERS, v.9, no.1, pp.141 - 144
- (Chemical Equation Presented) The Prins cyclization strategy was successfully applied in the total synthesis of (-)-blepharocalyxin D, a cytotoxic dimeric diarylheptanoid isolated from Alpinia blepharocalyx.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.