High-affinity pyrophosphate by a synergistic effect receptor metal coordination and hydrogen bonding in water
Cited 84 times inCited 72 times in
- High-affinity pyrophosphate by a synergistic effect receptor metal coordination and hydrogen bonding in water
- Lee, Jae Han; Park, Jaejoon; Lah, Myoung Soo; Chin, A.; Hong, Jong-In
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ORGANIC LETTERS, v.9, no.19, pp.3729 - 3731
- We have developed the tightest binding PPi receptor reported to date by a combination of metal coordination and hydrogen bonding interaction in water.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.