A chiral pentadecanuclear metallamacrocycle with a sextuple twisted Mobius topology
Cited 44 times inCited 44 times in
- A chiral pentadecanuclear metallamacrocycle with a sextuple twisted Mobius topology
- John, Rohith P.; Park, Mira; Moon, Dohyun; Lee, Kyungjin; Hong, Seunghee; Zou, Yang; Hong, Chang Seop; Lah, Myoung Soo
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.129, no.46, pp.14142 - +
- A C (3) symmetric pentadecanuclear metallamacrocycle was obtained by the self-assembly of a pentadentate bridging ligand, N -phenylpropiolyl salicylhydrazide (H(3)L), and a manganese ion. The combination of a narrow C alpha-C beta region near the bridging domain and a bulky phenyl end away from the bridging domain as a steric domain induced clockwise twists in the cycle. The resulting macrocycle with a sextuple twisted Mobius topology was stabilized by extensive weak intramolecular interactions.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.