Highly selective synthesis of C-60 disks on graphite substrate by a vapor-solid process
Cited 51 times inCited 50 times in
- Highly selective synthesis of C-60 disks on graphite substrate by a vapor-solid process
- Shin, Hyeon Suk; Yoon, Seok Min; Tang, Qun; Chon, Bongwhan; Joo, Taiha; Choi, Hee Cheul
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.47, no.4, pp.693 - 696
- (Figure Presented) New jobs for disk jockeys: Single-crystalline C 60 disks were selectively synthesized on an HOPG substrate by a vapor-solid process with C60 powder as the precursor. The photoluminescence intensity of the disks is much greater than that of thin films and powders. In photoconductivity measurements with a single disk the current was increased by about tenfold. These properties point to intriguing applications.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.