Development of High-Energy Anodes for All-Solid-State Lithium Batteries Based on Sulfide Electrolytes
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Development of High-Energy Anodes for All-Solid-State Lithium Batteries Based on Sulfide Electrolytes
- Oh, Pilgun; Yun, Jeongsik; Choi, Jae Hong; Saqib, Kashif Saleem; Embleton, Tom James; Park, Seohyeon; Lee, Chaewon; Ali, Jahanzaib; Ko, Kyungmok; Cho, Jaephil
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.61, no.25, pp.e202201249
- All-solid-state Li batteries (ASSBs) promise better performance and higher safety than the current liquid-based Li-ion batteries (LIBs). Sulfide ASSBs have been extensively studied and considerably advanced in recent decades. Research on identifying suitable cathode materials for sulfide ASSBs is currently well established, with great progress being made in the commercialization of layered cathodes in the liquid-based LIBs. Research on anode materials for sulfide ASSBs is of great importance for enhancing the battery energy density. However, it seems that little has been published that summarizes studies of anode materials for sulfide ASSBs and suggests future research directions. Thus, within this Minireview, we aim to provide an overview of previous and current research focused on anode materials for sulfide ASSBs and to suggest a future research direction for developing suitable anode systems for sulfide ASSBs.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.