Optimization of La1-x Srx CoO3-δ perovskite cathodes for intermediate temperature solid oxide fuel cells through the analysis of crystal structure and electrical properties
Cited 2 times inCited 0 times in
- Optimization of La1-x Srx CoO3-δ perovskite cathodes for intermediate temperature solid oxide fuel cells through the analysis of crystal structure and electrical properties
- Gwon, Ohhun; Yoo, Seonyoung; Shin, Jeeyoung; Kim, Guntae
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HYDROGEN ENERGY, v.39, no.35, pp.20806 - 20811
- Lanthanide doped SrCoO3-δ oxides, Ln1-x Srx CoO3-δ (Ln = La, Pr, Nd, Sm, and Gd), have been extensively investigated on the basis of their good ionic and electronic conductivity and high performance as IT-SOFC cathode materials. La1-x Srx CoO3-δ (LSCs) is one of the most common materials for IT-SOFCs due to its good electrical properties and high catalytic activity, and favourable thermal stability over wide ranges of temperature and oxygen partial pressure. The role of lanthanum in LSC, however, has not been systematically studied. In this study, we systematically investigated the effect of the La in La1-x Srx CoO3-δ cathodes on the structure, electrical properties, and electrochemical performance of the cathode. La0.4Sr0.6CoO3-δ is confirmed as the most suitable cathode candidate material for IT-SOFCs in terms of electrochemical performance.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.