Molecular sensing using armchair graphene nanoribbon
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Molecular sensing using armchair graphene nanoribbon
- Rezapour, Mohammad Reza; Rajan, Arunkumar Chitteth; Kim, Kwang S.
- Issue Date
- JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY, v.35, no.26, pp.1916 - 1920
- In molecular electronics, the conductance strongly depends on the frontier energy levels and spatial orientations of molecules. Utilizing these features, we investigate the electron transport characteristics of conjugated molecules attached on an armchair graphene nanoribbon. The resulting sharp reduction in the transmission which represents molecular fingerprints and the change of the transmission depending on the molecular orientation, are examined in accordance with a unified picture of the Fano-Anderson model. These characteristics, being unique for each molecule, would be applicable to molecular recognition and configurational analysis.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.