Magnitude Estimation기법을 이용한 설계대안의 평가
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Magnitude Estimation기법을 이용한 설계대안의 평가
- Other Titles
- Evaluating design alternatives based on magnitude estimation
- Han, Sungho; Jung, Mooyoung; Jung, EuSeung; Park, Sungjun; Choi, Pilsung
- Issue Date
- 대한인간공학회지, v.12, no.2, pp.3 - 13
- A psychophysical measurement technique called "magnitude estimation" was used to evaluate several interior design alternatives for a high speed train. Pas- senger activity, seat direction, and passenger age were manipulated by using a three factor within-subjects experimental design. During the experiment, two dependent measures, a line length and a numerical estimate for each alternative design were collected to validate the experimental procedures. The results showed that pasnger seats arranged in the same direction as the running direction of the train was favored nine times more than the opposite. Also, the subjects preferred listening to music in a coach train to the other activities such as reading newspaper, watching a movie, and resting. This paper demonstrates that a psychophysical technique can be sued in the design of a development process, especially when it is difficult to quantify design variables such as subjective opinion or preference,
- Appears in Collections:
- SME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.