PETRI-NET APPLICATION IN FLEXIBLE PROCESS PLANNING
Cited 5 times inCited 7 times in
- PETRI-NET APPLICATION IN FLEXIBLE PROCESS PLANNING
- Lee, K; Jung, Mooyoung
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- COMPUTERS & INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING, v.27, no.1-4, pp.505 - 508
- This paper presents a new methodology for flexible operation planning using the Petri net approach. A Petri net is used as a unified framework for both operation planning and plan representation. The methodology comprises: 1. (1) Modeling operation selection and sequencing knowledge using the Petri net framework; 2. (2) Representing a flexible sequence of operations using the Petri net framework.
- Appears in Collections:
- SME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.