복셀화를 통한 디자인 데이터로부터의 조립순서 결정
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 복셀화를 통한 디자인 데이터로부터의 조립순서 결정
- Other Titles
- Assembly Sequence Determination from Design Data Using Voxelization
- Lee, Changho; Cho, Hyunbo; Jung, Mooyoung
- assembly sequenced(조립순서); voxelization(복셀화); coupling distance(커플링 거리); component coupling graph(부품 커플링 그래프)
- Issue Date
- 한국정밀공학회지, v.13, no., pp.90 - 101
- Determination of assembly sequence of components is a key issue in assembly operation. Although a number of articles dealing with assembly sequence determination have appeared, an efficient and general methodology for complex products has yet to appear. The objective of this paper is to present the problems and models used to generate assembly sequence from design data. An essential idea of this research is to acquire a finite number of voxels from any complex geometric entity, such as 3D planar polygons, hollow spheres, cylinders, cones, tori, etc. In order to find a feasible assembly sequence, the following four steps are needed: (1) The components composing of an assembly product are identified and then the geometric entities of each component are extracted. (2) The geometric entities extracted in the first step are translated into a number of voxels. (3) All the mating or coupling relations between components are found by considering relations between voxels. (4) The components to be disassembled are determined using CCGs (Component Coupling Graph).
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SBA_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.