프랙탈 생산시스템의 동적 재구성 프로세스 알고리듬
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 프랙탈 생산시스템의 동적 재구성 프로세스 알고리듬
- Other Titles
- Algorithm for the Dynamic Restructuring Process in the Fractal Manufacturing System
- Mun, Jungtae; Cha, Youngpil; Shin, Moonsoo; Jung, Mooyoung
- fractal manufacturing system; agent negotiation; distributed manufacturing systems; dynamic restructuring process
- Issue Date
- 산업공학(IE INTERFACES), v.17, no., pp.46 - 51
- In order to quickly respond to the rapidly changing manufacturing environment, it is imperative for the system to have such capabilities as flexibility, adaptability, reusability, etc. One of the promising approaches for new manufacturing paradigm satisfying those capabilities is the fractal manufacturing system (FrMS). The FrMS can be optimized by reorganizing the structure of fractals through the dynamic restructuring process (DRP) to deal with the changes of environment. Through the DRP, the logical connections between fractals and roles of fractals are autonomously changed. To determine an appropriate fractal structure, certain rules are needed to build and evaluate alternative structures for fractals involved in the DRP. In this paper, an algorithm for the DRP-, which is invoked when some equipment are unavailable, is introduced and explained with examples.
- Appears in Collections:
- SBA_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.