Steric control of the nuclearity of metallamacrocycles: formation of a hexanuclear gallium metalladiazamacrocycle and a hexadecanuclear manganese metalladiazamacrocycle
Cited 25 times inCited 23 times in
- Steric control of the nuclearity of metallamacrocycles: formation of a hexanuclear gallium metalladiazamacrocycle and a hexadecanuclear manganese metalladiazamacrocycle
- Lee, Kyungjin; John, Rohith P.; Park, Mira; Moon, Dohyun; Ri, Hyeong-Cheol; Kim, Ghyung Hwa; Lah, Myoung Soo
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- DALTON TRANSACTIONS, no.1, pp.131 - 136
- An S-6-symmetric hexanuclear gallium metalladiazamacrocycle, [Ga-III (6L6S6)-S-2] with a-(Lambda Delta)(Lambda Delta)-chiral sequence and an S-8-symmetric hexadecanuclear manganese metalladiazamacrocycle, [Mn-III (16L16S16)-S-2] with a-(Lambda Lambda Delta Delta)(Lambda Lambda Delta Delta)-chiral sequence were prepared using the same N-2-trans-cinnamoyl-2-hydroxy-3- naphthoylhydrazide (H3L2) as a bridging pentadentate ligand between the metal centers for the formation of a macrocyclic system.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.