2D Layered metal-organic frameworks built using a hexanuclear metallamacrocycle and an octanuclear metallamacrocycle as supramolecular building blocks
Cited 14 times inCited 12 times in
- 2D Layered metal-organic frameworks built using a hexanuclear metallamacrocycle and an octanuclear metallamacrocycle as supramolecular building blocks
- Moon, Dohyun; Song, Jiheh; Lah, Myoung Soo
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CRYSTENGCOMM, v.11, no.5, pp.770 - 776
- Two different 2D layered metal-organic frameworks (MOFs) have been prepared using a hexanuclear manganese metallamacrocycle and an octanuclear manganese metallamacrocycle as supramolecular building blocks via a simple change of the solvent used and/or addition of a templating agent. While the sheets in the 2D MOF [Mn(6)(pshz)(6)(bpea)(2)(dma)(2)](n), 2 (where, pshz(3-) is N-propionylsalicylhydrazidate, bpea is 1,2-bis(pyridyl)ethane, and dma is N,N-dimethylacetamide), built based on a hexanuclear metalladiazamacrocycle are in a staggered orientation, the sheets in the 2D MOF [Mn(8)(pshz)(8)(bpea)(2)(dma)(4)](n), 3, built based on an octanuclear metalladiazamacrocycle are in an eclipsed orientation. However, both MOFs have the same 3-connected 4.8(2) network topology.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.