A twofold interpenetrating porous metal-organic framework with high hydrothermal stability: Structure and gas sorption behavior
Cited 36 times inCited 36 times in
- A twofold interpenetrating porous metal-organic framework with high hydrothermal stability: Structure and gas sorption behavior
- Liu, Xinfang; Park, Mira; Hong, Seunghee; Oh, Minhak; Yoon, Ji Woong; Chang, Jong-San; Lah, Myoung Soo
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY, v.48, no.24, pp.11507 - 11509
- A twofold interpenetrating polyhedron-based metal-organic framework with high hydrothermal stability was prepared using a rigid and bent C 2-symmetric ligand containing two 3,5-benzenedicarboxylate units, which have large surface area and high uptake capacities for various gas molecules.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.