Rethinking the A cation in halide perovskites
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Rethinking the A cation in halide perovskites
- Lee, Jin-Wook; Tan, Shaun; Seok, Sang Il; Yang, Yang; Park, Nam-Gyu
- Issue Date
- AMER ASSOC ADVANCEMENT SCIENCE
- SCIENCE, v.375, no.6583, pp.835
- The A cation in ABX3 organic-inorganic lead halide perovskites (OLHPs) was conventionally believed to hardly affect their optoelectronic properties. However, more recent developments have unraveled the critical role of the A cation in the regulation of the physicochemical and optoelectronic properties of OLHPs. We review the important breakthroughs enabled by the versatility of the A cation and highlight potential opportunities and unanswered questions related to the A cation in OLHPs.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.