Dual-scale porous electrodes for solid oxide fuel cells from polymer foams
Cited 66 times inCited 68 times in
- Dual-scale porous electrodes for solid oxide fuel cells from polymer foams
- Zhang, YL; Zha, SW; Liu, Meilin
- BREATH FIGURES; CATHODES; GROWTH; SOFCS
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.17, no.4, pp.487 - 491
- The fabrication and characterization of homogenous multiscale porous mixed ionic/electronic conductors (MIEC) materials with dual porosities for solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC) electrodes were analyzed. Foam-like thin film templates were formed by water condensation from a relatively humid environment induced by evaporation of volatile solvents. Monodisperse poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA) spheres were prepared using a surfactant-free emulsion procedure. X-ray powder diffraction patterns were acquired on a philips PW-1800 X-ray diffractometer with Cu Kα radiation.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.