Mitigating Jahn–Teller Effects by Fast Electrode Kinetics Inducing Charge Redistribution
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Mitigating Jahn–Teller Effects by Fast Electrode Kinetics Inducing Charge Redistribution
- Choi, Ahreum; Kim, Taewon; Kim, Min-Ho; Lee, Seok Woo; Jung, Young Hwa; Lee, Hyun-Wook
- Issue Date
- John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
- ADVANCED FUNCTIONAL MATERIALS, v.32, no.19, pp.2111901
- Manganese hexacyanomanganates have attracted significant attention as promising cathode materials for sodium-ion batteries owing to the high theoretical capacity and low cost of Mn resources. Because of the strong Jahn–Teller effect, causing unstable local phase transition and distortion, the redox reactions of the high-spin state of Mn(III) are considered to be a conundrum. Herein, it is reported that the charge-redistribution mechanism of low-spin Mn
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.