Triple-Conducting Layered Perovskites as Cathode Materials for Proton-Conducting Solid Oxide Fuel Cells
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Triple-Conducting Layered Perovskites as Cathode Materials for Proton-Conducting Solid Oxide Fuel Cells
- Kim, Junyoung; Sengodan, Sivaprakash; Kwon, Goeun; Ding, Dong; Shin, Jeeyoung; Liu, Meilin; Kim, Guntae
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- CHEMSUSCHEM, v.7, no.10, pp.2811 - 2815
- We report on an excellent anode-supported H+-SOFC material system using a triple conducting (H+/O2-/e-) oxide (TCO) as a cathode material for H+-SOFCs. Generally, mixed ionic (O2-) and electronic conductors (MIECs) have been selected as the cathode material of H+-SOFCs. In an H+-SOFC system, however, MIEC cathodes, however, limit the electrochemically active sites to the interface between the proton conducting electrolyte and the cathode. New approaches to the tailoring of cathode materials for H+-SOFCs should therefore be considered. TCOs can effectively extend the electrochemically active sites from the interface between the cathode and the electrolyte to the entire surface of the cathode. The electrochemical performance of NBSCF/BZCYYb/BZCYYb-NiO shows excellent long term stability for 500h at 1023K with high power density of 1.61Wcm-2.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.