Approximate closed-form energy efficient PA for MIMO relaying systems in the high snr regime
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Approximate closed-form energy efficient PA for MIMO relaying systems in the high snr regime
- Li, Chunguo; Yang, Hyun Jong; Sun, Fan; Cioffi, John M.; Yang, Luxi
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE COMMUNICATIONS LETTERS, v.18, no.8, pp.1367 - 1370
- Energy efficient power coefficients at the relay are derived in a closed-form expression for the green multi-input-multi-output relaying system in the high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) regime, where the objective is to maximize the energy efficiency (EE), which is defined by the ratio of the spectral efficiency (SE) to total power consumption, with a minimum SE requirement under practical power consumption models. In particular, we derive closed-form solutions using the high SNR approximation, which turn out to be different from the water-filling solution. Simulation results show that the proposed solution nearly achieves the optimal EE in all SNR regimes.
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.