A BENT MIXED-VALENCE MANGANESE(III/II/III) COMPLEX - A NEW CLASS OF TRINUCLEAR, ACETATE BRIDGED SCHIFFS BASE COMPOUNDS EXHIBITING A G = 2 MULTILINE ESR SIGNAL
Cited 50 times inCited 5 times in
- A BENT MIXED-VALENCE MANGANESE(III/II/III) COMPLEX - A NEW CLASS OF TRINUCLEAR, ACETATE BRIDGED SCHIFFS BASE COMPOUNDS EXHIBITING A G = 2 MULTILINE ESR SIGNAL
- KESSISSOGLOU, DP; KIRK, ML; BENDER, CA; Lah, Myoung Soo; PECORARO, VL
- Issue Date
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- JOURNAL OF THE CHEMICAL SOCIETY - SERIES CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, no.2, pp.84 - 86
- The e.s.r. spectrum of the bent mixed valence Mn(III/II/III) (saladhp) 2(OAc)4(MeOH)2[saladhp = 2-(salicylideneaminato)- 1,3-dihydroxy-2-methylpropane] in dimethylformamide provides the observation of a multiline e.s.r. signal from a trinuclear mixed-valence manganese complex and allows for the comparison of magnetic and spectroscopic properties of related models for the photosynthetic water oxidizing enzyme
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.