Van der Waals Epitaxial Double Heterostructure: InAs/Single-Layer Graphene/InAs
Cited 5 times inCited 1 times in
- Van der Waals Epitaxial Double Heterostructure: InAs/Single-Layer Graphene/InAs
- Hong, Young Joon; Yang, Jae Won; Lee, Wi Hyoung; Ruoff, Rodney S.; Kim, Kwang S.; Fukui, Takashi
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.25, no.47, pp.6847 - 6853
- Van der Waals (vdW) epitaxial double heterostructures have been fabricated by vdW epitaxy of InAs nanostructures on both sides of graphene. InAs nanostructures diametrically form on/underneath graphene exclusively along As-polar direction, indicating polarity inversion of the double heterostructures. First-principles and density functional calculations demonstrate how and why InAs easily form to be double heterostructures with polarity inversion.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.