Selective detection of guanosine-5 '-triphosphate and iodide by fluorescent benzimidazolium-based cyclophanes
Cited 3 times inCited 1 times in
- Selective detection of guanosine-5 '-triphosphate and iodide by fluorescent benzimidazolium-based cyclophanes
- Ahmed, Nisar; Shirinfar, Bahareh; Youn, Il Seung; Yousuf, Muhammad; Kim, Kwang S.
- Cyclophanes; Fluorescence quenching effect; H-bonding; Nucleic base; Physiological pH; Selective detection; Triphosphate
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- ORGANIC & BIOMOLECULAR CHEMISTRY, v.11, no.37, pp.6407 - 6413
- New fluorescent benzimidazolium-based receptors selectively display the effective fluorescence quenching effect for biologically important anions, GTP and I-, in aqueous solution of physiological pH 7.4. These affinities can be attributed to the strong ionic H-bonding along with additional interactions of fluorophore moieties with the nucleic base of GTP and I -
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.