Existence, Gevrey regularity, and decay properties of solutions to Active models in critical spaces
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Existence, Gevrey regularity, and decay properties of solutions to Active models in critical spaces
- Bae, Hantaek; Lee, Woojae
- Issue Date
- ACADEMIC PRESS INC ELSEVIER SCIENCE
- JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS AND APPLICATIONS, v.506, no.2, pp.125700
- In this paper, we provide some mathematical results to models of phase separation of self-propelled particles. More precisely, we show the existence of a unique global in-time solution, Gevrey regularity, and decay properties with small initial data in scaling-invariant spaces. (c) 2021 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- MTH_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.