One-Dimensional Metal Nanowire Assembly via Block Copolymer Soft Graphoepitaxy
Cited 59 times inCited 49 times in
- One-Dimensional Metal Nanowire Assembly via Block Copolymer Soft Graphoepitaxy
- Jeong, Seong-Jun; Moon, Hyoung-Seok; Shin, Jonghwa; Kim, Bong Hoon; Shin, Dong Ok; Kim, Ju Young; Lee, Yong-Hee; Kim, Jaeup U.; Kim, Sang Ouk
- Block copolymer films; First principle calculations; Graphoepitaxy; Lamellar stack; Metal nanowire; Nano scale; Self consistent field theory; Self-assembled; Surface plasmon polaritons
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- NANO LETTERS, v.10, no.9, pp.3500 - 3505
- We accomplished a facile and scalable route to linearly stacked, one-dimensional metal nanowire assembly via soft graphoepitaxy of block copolymers. A one-dimensional nanoscale lamellar stack could be achieved by controlling the block copolymer him thickness self-assembled within the disposable topographic confinement and utilized as a template to generate linear metal nanowire assembly. The mechanism underlying this interesting morhpology evolution was investigated by self-consistent field theory. The optical properties of metal nanowire assembly involved with surface plasmon polariton were investigated by first principle calculations.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.