Highly efficient and low voltage silver nanowire-based OLEDs employing a n-type hole injection layer
Cited 4 times inCited 0 times in
- Highly efficient and low voltage silver nanowire-based OLEDs employing a n-type hole injection layer
- Lee, Hyungjin; Lee, Donghwa; Ahn, Yumi; Lee, Eun-Woo; Park, Lee Soon; Lee, Youngu
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- NANOSCALE, v.6, no.15, pp.8565 - 8570
- Highly flexible and efficient silver nanowire-based organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs) have been successfully fabricated by employing a n-type hole injection layer (HIL). The silver nanowire-based OLEDs without light outcoupling structures exhibited excellent device characteristics such as extremely low turn-on voltage (3.6 V) and high current and power efficiencies (44.5 cd A -1 and 35.8 lm W-1). In addition, flexible OLEDs with the silver nanowire transparent conducting electrode (TCE) and n-type HIL fabricated on plastic substrates showed remarkable mechanical flexibility as well as device performance.
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.