Existence of nontopological solutions of the self-dual Einstein-Maxwell-Higgs equations on compact surfaces
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Existence of nontopological solutions of the self-dual Einstein-Maxwell-Higgs equations on compact surfaces
- Han, Jongmin; Lee, Youngae; Sohn, Juhee
- Issue Date
- SPRINGER HEIDELBERG
- CALCULUS OF VARIATIONS AND PARTIAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS, v.60, no.3
- In this paper, we show the existence of nontopological solutions to the self-dual Einstein-Maxwell-Higgs equations on a compact surface when the parameter epsilon > 0 is small enough and the total string number N is bigger than two. This improves the previously known results by removing any extra conditions on N. Based on degree theory and blowup analysis, we introduce a new method to obtain nontopological solutions.
- Appears in Collections:
- MTH_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.