Spread Spectrum Technique with Random-Linear Modulation for EMI Mitigation and Audible Noise Elimination in IH Appliances
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Spread Spectrum Technique with Random-Linear Modulation for EMI Mitigation and Audible Noise Elimination in IH Appliances
- Kim, Mina; Park, Hwa-Pyeong; Jung, Jee-Hoon
- Issue Date
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS
- In this paper, a random-linear modulated spread spectrum technique (SST) for the induction heating (IH) appliances is proposed. The proposed method can effectively mitigate EMI emissions and can eliminate audible noises. Besides, it can suppress the total harmonic distortion (THD) compared with other modulations. The proposed random-linear modulation is evaluated by using a 1.8-kW IH prototype system. Experimental results verify the performance of EMI mitigation, audible noise elimination, and low THD using the proposed random-linear modulation compared with those of the conventional periodic and random modulations.
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.