Optimization of Quantum Dot-Sensitized Photoelectrode for Realization of Visible Light Hydrogen Generation
Cited 3 times inCited 0 times in
- Optimization of Quantum Dot-Sensitized Photoelectrode for Realization of Visible Light Hydrogen Generation
- Ahn, Hyo-Jin; Kim, Myeong-Jong; Kim, Kwanghyun; Kwak, Myung-Joon; Jang, Ji-Hyun
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- SMALL, v.10, no.12, pp.2325 - 2330
- The quantum-dot sensitization of a commercial TiO2 photoelectrode with maximized light harvesting capacity leads to the realization of hydrogen generation under visible light irradiation. The greatly improved performance of an electrode with light-harvesting capability suggests the proposed route is an effective strategy for electrode materials in photoconversion systems.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.