Non-fullerene polymer solar cells based on quinoxaline units with fluorine atoms
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Non-fullerene polymer solar cells based on quinoxaline units with fluorine atoms
- Keum, Sangha; Song, Suhee; Cho, Hye Won; Park, Chan Beom; Park, Seong Soo; Lee, Won-Ki; Kim, Jin Young; Jin, Youngeup
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE SA
- SYNTHETIC METALS, v.272, pp.116655
- In this study, low bandgap polymers containing a monofluoroquinoxaline (FQx) or a difluoroquinoxaline (DFQx) as the electron-deficient unit and 2-thiophenylbenzo[1,2-b:4,5-b']dithiophene as the electron-rich unit were synthesized by Stille polymerization. The polymers exhibit satisfactory thermal stability and a broad absorption band from 300 to 650 nm. The HOMO/LUMO energy levels of PB-FQx and PB-DFQx were - 5.62/- 3.64 and -5.70/-3.63 eV, respectively. We found that for a high number of fluorine atoms in the conjugated backbone, the HOMO energy levels were deeper, which led to increased V-OC. The PB-DFQx:ITIC-based PSC exhibited the best power conversion efficiency of 6.31%, with its V-OC of 0.99 V, JSC of 10.61 mA/cm(2), FF of 60%.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.