An aza-Diels–Alder approach to chlorinated quinolines, benzoquinolines, and polybenzoquinolines
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- An aza-Diels–Alder approach to chlorinated quinolines, benzoquinolines, and polybenzoquinolines
- Kim, Juhwan; Umerani, Mehran J.; Kurakake, Reina; Qin, Huiting; Ziller, Joseph W.; Gorodetsky, Alon A.; Park, Young S.
- Issue Date
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- RSC ADVANCES, v.11, no.23, pp.13722 - 13730
- Quinolines and quinoline-containing macromolecules are renowned for their valuable biological activities and excellent materials properties. Herein, we validate a general strategy for the synthesis of chloro-containing quinoline, benzoquinoline and polybenzoquinoline variants via the aza-Diels–Alder reaction. The described findings could be ultimately implemented in other synthetic pathways and may open new opportunities for analogous quinoline-derived materials.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.