Structure and stability of molybdenum sulfide fullerenes
Cited 56 times inCited 55 times in
- Structure and stability of molybdenum sulfide fullerenes
- Enyashin, Andrey N.; Gemming, Sibylle; Bar-Sadan, Maya; Popovitz-Biro, Ronit; Hong, Sung You; Prior, Yehiam; Tenne, Reshef; Seifert, Gotthard
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.46, no.4, pp.623 - 627
- (Figure Presented) Opening the window: Hollow multilayer nano-octahedra (see TEM image and structure) often appear in the laser-ablation products of layered transition-metal chalcogenides. Calculations on MoS2 nanoparticles demonstrate that nanooctahedra exist in a window of stability between nanoplatelets and spherical fullerene-like nanoparticles.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.