A method to measure the electron temperature and density of a laser-produced plasma by Raman scattering
Cited 3 times inCited 1 times in
- A method to measure the electron temperature and density of a laser-produced plasma by Raman scattering
- Jang, H.; Hur, Min Sup; Lee, J. M.; Cho, M. H.; Namkung, W.; Suk, H.
- AMPLIFICATION; WAKEFIELDS; PULSE
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, v.93, no.7, pp.1 - 3
- A method is proposed to investigate the electron temperature and density of a laser-produced plasma simultaneously, using the temperature dependence difference of the Raman forward scattering (RFS) and backward scattering (RBS). Density and temperature dependence of spectra from the RBS and the RFS in a laser produced plasma were investigated by one-dimensional particle-in-cell simulations in the nonrelativistic regime. This technique has a great advantage as a simple diagnostic of plasma characteristics in the sense that it can be performed only with the pump laser, without any additional probe laser.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.