Isoreticular MOFs based on a rhombic dodecahedral MOP as a tertiary building unit
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Isoreticular MOFs based on a rhombic dodecahedral MOP as a tertiary building unit
- Kim, Dongwook; Liu, Xinfang; Oh, Minhak; Song, Xiaokai; Zou, Yang; Singh, Devendra; Kim, Kwang S.; Lah, Myoung Soo
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CRYSTENGCOMM, v.16, no.28, pp.6391 - 6397
- The solvothermal reactions of a Zn(ii) ion with ligands containing two 1,3-benzene dicarboxylate residues linked via bent organic linkers with different flexibilities resulted in the isoreticular metal-organic frameworks (MOFs) PMOF-4 and PMOF-5 based on a rhombic dodecahedral metal-organic polyhedron (MOP) as a tertiary building unit (TBU). The rhombic dodecahedral MOP was built using six [Zn2(COO)4] clusters as a 4-c secondary building unit (SBU) and eight [Zn2(COO)3] clusters as a 3-c SBU. The network of the isoreticular MOFs based on the rhombic dodecahedral Zn-MOP is a 3,3,4-c net with a zjz topology, which is different from those of similar MOFs, PMOF-3 and PCN-12, based on a cuboctahedral Cu-MOP as a 24-c TBU. However, both 24-c TBUs in all MOFs were quadruply interlinked to six neighboring TBUs to form the same underlying pcu topology.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.