Isomorphic Ti substitution into SBA-15 without Ti loss and with lower TiO2 segregation
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Isomorphic Ti substitution into SBA-15 without Ti loss and with lower TiO2 segregation
- Kim, Jae Yul; Kim, Jae Young; Kang, Hyun Joon; Kim, Won Yong; Lee, Young Hye; Lee, Jae Sung
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY, v.53, no.12, pp.5884 - 5886
- A convenient method has been discovered to incorporate Ti atoms isomorphically into a SBA-15 lattice without Ti loss. By hydrolysis of a Ti precursor near neutral pH instead of conventional acidic conditions, Ti loss was almost eliminated and its segregation to form TiO2 particles was suppressed while the mesoporous structure remained intact.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.