Solvent-free mechanochemical reduction of graphene oxide
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Solvent-free mechanochemical reduction of graphene oxide
- Chang, Dong Wook; Choi, Hyun-Jung; Jeon, In-Yup; Seo, Jeong-Min; Dai, Liming; Baek, Jong-Beom
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- CARBON, v.77, pp.501 - 507
- We report a versatile and eco-friendly approach for the reduction of graphene oxide into high-quality graphene nanoplatelets by simple solid-state mechanochemical ball-milling in the presence of hydrogen. After the ball-milling process, the resultant graphene nanoplatelets show the efficient restoration of the graphitic structure completely free from any heteroatom doping (e.g., nitrogen, sulfur) and enhanced electrical conductivities up to 120 and 3400 S/m before and after an appropriate heat treatment (e.g., 900 °C for 2 h under nitrogen).
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.