B-Doped Graphene as an Electrochemically Superior Metal-Free Cathode Material As Compared to Pt over a Co(II)/Co(III) Electrolyte for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell
Cited 4 times inCited 0 times in
- B-Doped Graphene as an Electrochemically Superior Metal-Free Cathode Material As Compared to Pt over a Co(II)/Co(III) Electrolyte for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell
- Jung, Sun-Min; Choi, In Taek; Lim, Kimin; Ko, Jaejung; Kim, Jae Cheon; Lee, Jae-Joon; Ju, Myung Jong; Kim, Hwan Kyu; Baek, Jong-Beom
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- CHEMISTRY OF MATERIALS, v.26, no.11, pp.3586 - 3591
- We report that B-doped graphene (BG) is prepared and tested as a counter electrode (CE) in dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs) in conjunction with Co(bpy)3 2+/3+ redox couple. The BG CE has a lower charge-transfer resistance and much higher electrochemical stability than those of Pt CE. As a result, the DSSC fabricated with BG CE exhibits superior power conversion efficiency to that of DSSC with Pt CE, suggesting potential to replace expensive Pt CE in DSSCs.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.