A mesoporous/crystalline composite material containing tin phosphate for use as the anode in lithium-ion batteries
Cited 94 times inCited 85 times in
- A mesoporous/crystalline composite material containing tin phosphate for use as the anode in lithium-ion batteries
- Kim, E; Son, D; Kim, TG; Cho, Jaephil; Park, B; Ryu, KS; Chang, SH
- Issue Date
- John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE, v.116, no.44, pp.6113 - 6116
- Packed to capacity: The incorporation of mesoporous structures as a buffer layer enhances the structural stability of tin phosphate and alleviates the volume expansion of the tin phosphate anode during Li alloying/dealloying (see TEM image). The mesoporous tin phosphate/Sn2P2O 7 composite anode shows a large initial capacity (721 mAhg -1) and excellent cyclability (587 mAhg-1 at the 30th cycle.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.