Microstructure and microhardness of cryomilled bulk nanocrystalline Al-7.5%Mg alloy consolidated by high pressure torsion
Cited 58 times inCited 60 times in
- Microstructure and microhardness of cryomilled bulk nanocrystalline Al-7.5%Mg alloy consolidated by high pressure torsion
- Lee, Zonghoon; Zhou, F; Valiev, RZ; Lavernia, EJ; Nutt, SR
- nanocrystalline microstructure; high pressure torsion (HPT); powder consolidation; transmission electron microscopy (TEM); cryomilling
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- SCRIPTA MATERIALIA, v.51, no.3, pp.209 - 214
- Cryomilled nanocrystalline Al-7.5Mg (in wt.%) powders were consolidated by high pressure torsion (HPT). Consolidation resulted in elongated nanocrystalline grains of similar to30 nm width along the torsion direction and high microhardness values over 3.5 GPa at five rotations in torsion under applied pressures of 6 GPa.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.