Determination of the Local Chemical Structure of Graphene Oxide and Reduced Graphene Oxide
Cited 254 times inCited 199 times in
- Determination of the Local Chemical Structure of Graphene Oxide and Reduced Graphene Oxide
- Erickson, Kris; Erni, Rolf; Lee, Zonghoon; Alem, Nasim; Gannett, Will; Zettl, Alex
- GRAPHITE OXIDE; FILMS; TRANSPARENT; MONOLAYERS; MOLECULES; DYNAMICS; SHEETS; VAPOR; ORDER
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.22, no.40, pp.4467 - 4472
- The local atomic structure of graphene oxide (GO) and reduced annealed graphene oxide (raGO) is determined via ultra-high-resolution transmission electron microscopy. We find that the proposed and desired return to graphene from GO is not possible through the synthetic route employed. The detailed structure of GO, previously unknown, is revealed as mottled, with few square nanometer graphitic regions separated by highly oxidized regions.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.