P-type conductivity generated by ferromagnetic ordering via percolative anionic H chain formation in ZnCoO
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- P-type conductivity generated by ferromagnetic ordering via percolative anionic H chain formation in ZnCoO
- Lee, Hosik; Shin, Jong Moon; Cho, Yong Chan; Lee, Seunghun; Park, Chul Hong; Park, Noejung; Jeong, Se-Young; Kim, Sung Youb
- density functional theory; ferromagnetism; p-type ZnO
- Issue Date
- IOP PUBLISHING LTD
- JOURNAL OF PHYSICS-CONDENSED MATTER, v.26, no.25, pp.1 - 6
- We report on the simultaneous realization of p-type conductivity and strong ferromagnetism in heavily Co-doped ZnO thin films in the presence of a high concentration of hydrogen impurities. Through ab initio calculations, we find that the microscopic origin of hole carrier generations and ferromagnetic ordering is due to the partially occupied band of the percolative structures wherein the carrier-induced magnetic interactions can stabilize the strong spin-parallel state.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MNE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.