Al-Mg alloy engineered with bimodal grain size for high strength and increased ductility
Cited 150 times inCited 148 times in
- Al-Mg alloy engineered with bimodal grain size for high strength and increased ductility
- Witkin, D; Lee, Zonghoon; Rodriguez, R; Nutt, S; Lavernia, E
- Aluminum alloys; Mechanical properties; Nanocrystalline materials
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- SCRIPTA MATERIALIA, v.49, no.4, pp.297 - 302
- The Al-Mg alloy engineered with bimodal grain size for high strength and increased ductility was discussed. Ductility enhancements was achieved in nanostructured metals through the incorporation of larger grains in a fine-grained matrix. Additional samples were prepared by combining cryomilled powder unmilled Al-7.5Mg, resulting in extrusions with high strength and increased ductility.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.