Clean and highly ordered graphene synthesized in the gas phase
Cited 23 times inCited 23 times in
- Clean and highly ordered graphene synthesized in the gas phase
- Dato, Albert; Lee, Zonghoon; Jeon, Ki-Joon; Erni, Rolf; Radmilovic, Velimir; Richardson, Thomas J.; Frenklach, Michael
- EPITAXIAL GRAPHENE; LAYER GRAPHENE; GRAPHITE OXIDE; FILMS; SHEETS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v., no.40, pp.6095 - 6097
- We report that the substrate-free gas-phase graphene synthesis method produces clean and highly ordered graphene sheets that are similar in quality to the graphene obtained through the mechanical exfoliation of highly oriented pyrolytic graphite.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.