Fermi velocity renormalization in graphene probed by terahertz time-domain spectroscopy
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Fermi velocity renormalization in graphene probed by terahertz time-domain spectroscopy
- Whelan, Patrick R.; Shen, Qian; Zhou, Binbin; Serrano, I. G.; Kamalakar, M. Venkata; Mackenzie, David M. A.; Ji, Jie; Huang, Deping; Shi, Haofei; Luo, Da; Wang, Meihui; Ruoff, Rodney S.; Jauho, Antti-Pekka; Jepsen, Peter U.; Boggild, Peter; Caridad, Jose M.
- Issue Date
- IOP PUBLISHING LTD
- 2D MATERIALS, v.7, no.3, pp.035009
- We demonstrate terahertz time-domain spectroscopy (THz-TDS) to be an accurate, rapid and scalable method to probe the interaction-induced Fermi velocity renormalization nu F*10(12) cm(-2), Fermi level > 0.1 eV). From an application point of view, the ability to rapidly and non-destructively quantify and map the electrical (sigma(DC), n, mu) and electronic ( nu F*
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.