Ordered Mesoporous Carbons with Graphitic Tubular Frameworks by Dual Templating for Efficient Electrocatalysis and Energy Storage
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Ordered Mesoporous Carbons with Graphitic Tubular Frameworks by Dual Templating for Efficient Electrocatalysis and Energy Storage
- Baek, Du San; Lee, Kyung Ah; Park, Jaehyun; Kim, Jae Hyung; Lee, Jungsoo; Lim, June Sung; Lee, So Young; Shin, Tae Joo; Jeong, Hu Young; Son, Jae Sung; Kang, Seok Ju; Kim, Jin Young; Joo, Sang Hoon
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION
- Ordered mesoporous carbons (OMCs) have attracted considerable interest owing to their broad utility. OMCs reported to date comprise amorphous rod-like or tubular or graphitic rod-like frameworks, which exhibit tradeoffs between conductivity and surface area. Here we report ordered mesoporous carbons constructed with graphitic tubular frameworks (OMGCs) with tunable pore sizes and mesostructures via dual templating, using mesoporous silica and molybdenum carbide as exo- and endo-templates, respectively. OMGCs simultaneously realize high electrical conductivity and large surface area and pore volume. Benefitting from these features, Ru nanoparticles (NPs) supported on OMGC exhibit superior catalytic activity for alkaline hydrogen evolution reaction and single-cell performance for anion exchange membrane water electrolysis compared to Ru NPs on other OMCs and commercial catalysts. Further, the OMGC-based full-carbon symmetric cell demonstrates excellent performances for Li-ion capacitors.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.