Performance-Enhancing Approaches for PEDOT:PSS-Si Hybrid Solar Cells
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Performance-Enhancing Approaches for PEDOT:PSS-Si Hybrid Solar Cells
- Sun, Zhe; He, Ya; Xiong, Banglun; Chen, Shanshan; Li, Meng; Zhou, Yongli; Zheng, Yujie; Sun, Kuan; Yang, Changduk
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.60, no.10, pp.5036 - 5055
- The emerging energy crisis has focused significant worldwide attention on solar cells. Although crystalline silicon solar cells are currently widely used, their high cost limits the development of solar power generation. Consequently, hybrid solar cells are becoming increasingly important, especially organic-Si hybrid solar cells (HSCs). Organic-Si HSCs combine a mature technology and high efficiency with the low-temperature manufacturing process and tunable optoelectronic properties of organic solar cells. The organic material can be P3HT, carbon nanotubes, graphene, and PEDOT:PSS. Here we review the performance of PEDOT:PSS/Si HSCs and methods for improving their efficiency, such as PEDOT:PSS modification, optimization of the trapping effect, passivation of the silicon surface, addition of an interface layer, improvement of a back contact, and optimization of the metal top electrode. This Review should help fill the gap in this area and provide perspectives for the future development of the PEDOT:PSS/Si HSCs.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.