Dynamic 2D manganese(ii) isonicotinate framework with reversible crystal-to-amorphous transformation and selective guest adsorption
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Dynamic 2D manganese(ii) isonicotinate framework with reversible crystal-to-amorphous transformation and selective guest adsorption
- Matoga, Dariusz; Gil, Barbara; Nitek, Wojciech; Todd, Alexander D.; Bielawski, Christopher W.
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CRYSTENGCOMM, v.16, no.23, pp.4959 - 4962
- A 2D layered microporous isonicotinate-supported manganese(ii) metal-organic framework was found to exhibit a reversible crystal-to-amorphous transformation upon the removal and uptake of certain guest molecules. Unsaturated metal centers, generated in the dynamic framework upon activation, were found to facilitate the selective adsorption of CO2versus N 2.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.