A Non-Conjugated Polymer Acceptor for Efficient and Thermally Stable All-Polymer Solar Cells
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- A Non-Conjugated Polymer Acceptor for Efficient and Thermally Stable All-Polymer Solar Cells
- Fan, Qunping; Su, Wenyan; Chen, Shanshan; Liu, Tao; Zhuang, Wenliu; Ma, Ruijie; Wen, Xin; Yin, Zhihong; Luo, Zhenghui; Guo, Xia; Hou, Lintao; Moth-Poulsen, Kasper; Li, Yu; Zhang, Zhiguo; Yang, Changduk; Yu, Donghong; Yan, He; Zhang, Maojie; Wang, Ergang
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.59, no.45, pp.19835 - 19840
- A non-conjugated polymer acceptor PF1-TS4 was firstly synthesized by embedding a thioalkyl segment in the mainchain, which shows excellent photophysical properties on par with a fully conjugated polymer, with a low optical band gap of 1.58 eV and a high absorption coefficient >10(5) cm(-1), a high LUMO level of -3.89 eV, and suitable crystallinity. Matched with the polymer donor PM6, the PF1-TS4-based all-PSC achieved a power conversion efficiency (PCE) of 8.63 %, which is approximate to 45 % higher than that of a device based on the small molecule acceptor counterpart IDIC16. Moreover, the PF1-TS4-based all-PSC has good thermal stability with approximate to 70 % of its initial PCE retained after being stored at 85 degrees C for 180 h, while the IDIC16-based device only retained approximate to 50 % of its initial PCE when stored at 85 degrees C for only 18 h. Our work provides a new strategy to develop efficient polymer acceptor materials by linkage of conjugated units with non-conjugated thioalkyl segments.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.