Vapor coating method using small-molecule organic surface modifiers to replace N-type metal oxide layers in inverted polymer solar cells
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Vapor coating method using small-molecule organic surface modifiers to replace N-type metal oxide layers in inverted polymer solar cells
- Choi, Hyosung; Kim, Hak-Beom; Ko, Seo-Jin; Kim, Gi-Hwan; Kim, Jin Young
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES, v.6, no.9, pp.6504 - 6509
- We investigate a simple fabrication method for vapor coating small-molecule organic interlayers as replacements for metal oxide films. The interfacial layers, which serve both as both surface modifiers to reduce the substrate work function and electron selective layers, maximize light absorption within the active layer while improving electron transport and compatibility between the active layer and cathode, leading to a ∼22% enhancement in power conversion efficiency and similar air stability compared to devices using a ZnO layer.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.