Cesium-doped methylammonium lead iodide perovskite light absorber for hybrid solar cells
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Cesium-doped methylammonium lead iodide perovskite light absorber for hybrid solar cells
- Choi, Hyosung; Jeong, Jaeki; Kim, Hak-Beom; Kim, Seongbeom; Walker, Bright; Kim, Gi-Hwan; Kim, Jin Young
- Issue Date
- Elsevier BV
- NANO ENERGY, v.7, pp.80 - 85
- We demonstrate cesium-doping in methylammonium lead iodide perovskites (CsxMA1-xPbI3) light absorbers to improve the performance of inverted-type perovskite/fullerene planar heterojunction hybrid solar cells. CsxMA1-xPbI3 perovskite devices with an optimized 10% Cs doping concentration exhibit remarkable improvement in device efficiency from 5.51% to 7.68% due to increases in short-circuit current density and open-circuit voltage via increased light absorption at optimum device thickness, improved film morphology and a widening of the energy difference between the valence band of the perovskite and lowest unoccupied molecular orbital level of PCBM.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.