CRISPRpic: fast and precise analysis for CRISPR-induced mutations via prefixed index counting
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- CRISPRpic: fast and precise analysis for CRISPR-induced mutations via prefixed index counting
- Lee, HoJoon; Chang, Howard Y; Cho, Seung Woo; Ji, Hanlee P
- Issue Date
- Oxford University Press
- NAR Genomics and Bioinformatics, v.2, no.2
- Analysis of CRISPR-induced mutations at targeted locus can be achieved by polymerase chain reaction amplification followed by parallel massive sequencing. We developed a novel algorithm, named as CRISPRpic, to analyze the sequencing reads for the CRISPR experiments via counting exact-matching and pattern-searching. Compare to the other methods based on sequence alignment, CRISPRpic provides precise mutation calling and ultrafast analysis of the sequencing results. Python script of CRISPRpic is available at
- Appears in Collections:
- BME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.